In the Hamptons, we love the beach and we love to get our EAT on. There are plenty of great restaurants for hip singles, couples and the mature clientele. For folks traveling with children, here are five of my picks for kid friendly dining in the Hamptons. Don’t worry it’s not all pizza and tater tots. All of these restaurants serve food that even grown-ups will love.
- Estia’s Little Kitchen 1615 Bridgehampton – Sag Harbor Turnpike 631-725-1045 (My daughter loves their chocolate chip pancakes. If you have a large group – try to reserve the private room.)
- Bay Burger 1742 Bridgehampton- Sag Harbor Turnpike 631-899-3915 (Be sure to ask about their Jazz Thursdays)
- Bridgehampton Candy Kitchen Main Street 631-537-9885 (Great for breakfast and celebrity spotting. You will dig the retro-diner feel. Cash only)
- Lunch/Lobster Roll 1980 Montauk Highway, Amagansett 631-267-3740 (You must stop at “Lunch” if you are visiting Montauk. Great seafood. Thank me later.)
- World Pie – Main Street, Bridgehampton 631-537-7999 (In the evening World Pie has an adult vibe but during the day, I love to stop in for their great pizzas. They have a great outdoor patio, wine list and reasonable prices.)
Is there a kid friendly restaurant you have enjoyed in the Hamptons? Do tell! Sharing is caring.