Now that my kids are in their teens, it gets a bit challenging to find activities they will participate in without groans, sighs and the obligatory teen eye roll.
Here are 5 picks that are sure to delight even the crabbiest teenager.
- Camden Lock Market – features rows and rows of eclectic clothing, art pieces, and hand crafted items for sale.
- The British Museum – if only for the mummies. This recent NY Times article breaks down a few of the highlights. Copy the map to take with you. Admission is free and its located near Russell Square, which has lots of great restaurants.
3. Borough Market – outdoor food heaven and teens like to eat
4. The Ice Cream Parlour at Fortnum & Mason – you can have tea while the kids make their own sundaes.
5. The Cutty Sark, the historic clipper, restored and filled with interactive exhibits.
BTW, all the sights and places above are equally enjoyable for adults. In the comments below, let me know of any tips you have for activities in London for teens and tweens.